1. Maximum Retail Price (MRP) excludes on road costs and any optional extras. On road costs are determined by the Authorised Audi Dealership. Contact your preferred dealership for details. Prices are subject to change without notice.
2. WLTP (real world driving test) sets the Audi Q4 e-tron 40 range at up to 528km and the Audi Q4 e-tron 50 range up to 511km. This is variable based on driving conditions, style, situation and terrain. The average New Zealander drives approx. 40km per day, meaning not only is the Q4 e-tron practical for everyday use, the long-range capability on offer makes long distance trips possible on a single charge.
3. International models might be shown for illustrative purposes only, and New Zealand specifications may vary.
4. Charging points refer to charging locations apart of the New Zealand ChargeNet network.
5. The specified charging time applies exclusively to the Audi Q4 40 e-tron.
The charging time/charging capacity of the battery can vary depending on a number of factors including ambient and battery temperature, the use of different connectors, power availability at the charging point, state of charge and ageing of the battery. Maximum DC charging capacity is 135 kW of power.